Don’t let the beautiful colors fool you, who would draw Goofy inside the rooms of grownups?
Mousonturm Studio 1
- 26.8.2021, Performance. 8.15 p.m. & 9.15 p.m.admission free, book a free ticket, world premiere
- 27.8.2021, Performance. 6 p.m. & 8.15 p.m. | Installation. 9-10 p.m.admission free, book a free ticket
- 28.8.2021, Performance. 6.30 p.m.| Installation. 4.30-6, 7.30-9 p.m.admission free, book a free ticket
- 29.8.2021, Installation. 11 a.m.-4 p.m.admission free
- 1.9.2021, Performance. 7 p.m. | Installation. 8-9.30 p.m.admission free, book a free ticket
- 2.9.2021, Performance. 8.15 p.m.| Installation. 6-7.30 p.m.admission free, book a free ticket
“There are criminals who commit unimaginable acts and live innocent lives, since they cannot picture what they have done.” The artist Ali Eyal attempts to speak to their conscience in a performative intervention, by infiltrating their private spaces. In an act of revenge, he paints the living room walls of “No Name”, his father’s murderer, with the faces of the thousands of victims and those who are missing. Ali Eyal expands the medium of drawing through performance. He creates a space in between his own history and past memories. He extends these with fictional, artistic stories and links the public perception of war with his personal experiences and their after effects.
Please find an english ticketing guideline here (the system is only in german)
Duration: approx. 45 Min.
Language: English and Arabic with english subtitles
Only for the performance free tickets must be booked. Admission to the installation is free.
Admission is only possible with proof of negative Corona status (tested, vaccinated or recovered). Results of a test may not be more than 24 hours old at this event.
Your contact details (name, address, telephone number and e-mail address) will be recorded on location before the event in order to follow-up in case of a COVID-19 infection.
No entry without a medical mouth-nose covering! Wearing a mouth-nose covering is mandatory at all times, except at your own seat.
Disinfect your hands when entering the building or grounds.
More information on hygiene and safety