Gregor Praml trifft Andreas Hepp
- 21.02.2021, 11 a.m. (ticket sale until 10 a.m.)solidarity pricing system (you choose): € 5 / € 10 / € 20 / € 30, Stream + Q&A afterwards
- 22.02.2021, € 5, Vimeo on Demand
- 23.02.2021, € 5, Vimeo on Demand
- 24.02.2021, € 5, Vimeo on Demand
- 25.02.2021, € 5, Vimeo on Demand
- 26.02.2021, € 5, Vimeo on Demand
- 27.02.2021, € 5, Vimeo on Demand
- 28.02.2021, € 5, Vimeo on Demand
From Feb 22 -28 the video is available on Vimeo on Demand. After the payment you can watch it within the next 24 hours.
As a percussionist, Andreas Hepp has been part of the hr-Sinfonieorchester, one of the most renowned classical orchestras in Europe, for 20 years now. Andreas is a true all-rounder: in addition to drums, he also plays the piano, and most importantly, is a composer himself. This is not something to be taken for granted among classically trained musicians in orchestral positions! The musician, born and raised in Dreieich, is not afraid to work outside the box either. He likes to initiate crossover projects that go beyond classical music. Andreas’ father was a clarinettist and his mother is a pianist. He first learned piano and violin before taking up percussion, which he then studied at the HfMDK in Frankfurt, later adding marimba in Rotterdam. Thanks to his extraordinary talent, Andreas Hepp has been awarded various prizes and scholarships, including that of the Villa Musica, one of the world’s most important funding programs for chamber music. Time for a visit by this brilliant musician and sensitive composer to Gregor Praml’s digital LOKAL Listener!
For the stream on 21. 02. applies
– Ticket sales close at least 1 hour before the start of the digital performance.
– Access: You will receive the link to the digital event on the ticket PDF. Please call up this URL in your web browser on your internet-capable terminal shortly before the start of the event and enter your personal access code.
– In case of problems with the stream: contact the Mousonturm staff (21. 02, 09-12): +49 (0) 69 405 895-88
– After the stream there will be a live Q&A session with Andreas Hepp via Zoom. Access data will be communicated on the ticket.