Gregor Praml trifft Heinz-Dieter Sauerborn
- 21.3.2021, 11 a.m. (ticket sale until 10 a.m.)solidarity pricing system (you choose): € 5 / € 10 / € 20 / € 30, Stream + Q&A afterwards
- 22.3.2021, € 5, Vimeo on Demand
- 23.3.2021, € 5, Vimeo on Demand
- 24.3.2021, € 5, Vimeo on Demand
- 25.3.2021, € 5, Vimeo on Demand
- 26.3.2021, € 5, Vimeo on Demand
- 27.3.2021, € 5, Vimeo on Demand
- 28.3.2021, € 5, Vimeo on Demand
Heinz-Dieter Sauerborn is a member of the hr-Bigband, one of the most renowned big bands in Europe, since 1998. His colleagues like to affectionately call their lead alto saxophonist “Heinzi”, and nobody bears this rather old-fashioned name in as dignified a manner as he. You could even say that it has become his trademark. Heinzi is a true Eintracht Frankfurt football fan, and when he’s not sitting in the ranks of the “glorious seventeen” (that’s the title of a book by FAZ journalist Wolfgang Sandner about the hr-Bigband) and playing with greats such as Till Brönner, Joachim Kühn or Richard Bona, he also enjoys teaching the next generation at Dr. Hoch’s Conservatory. Gregor Praml welcomes one of the “old hands” from Frankfurt’s jazz scene to the Mousonturm-Bau for a Sunday morning streaming above and beyond the weekend jazz brunch scene.
For the stream on 21. 03. applies
– Ticket sales close at least 1 hour before the start of the digital performance.
– Access: You will receive the link to the digital event on the ticket PDF. Please call up this URL in your web browser on your internet-capable terminal shortly before the start of the event and enter your personal access code.
– In case of problems with the stream: contact the Mousonturm staff (21. 02, 09-12): +49 (0) 69 405 895-88
– After the stream there will be a live Q&A session with Andreas Hepp via Zoom. Access data will be communicated on the ticket.