Trennungssongs of Togetherness
- 30.8.2019, from 5 p.m.Admission free
- 2.9.2019, from 5 p.m.Admission free
- 3.9.2019, from 5 p.m.Admission free
- 4.9.2019, from 5 p.m.Admission free
- 5.9.2019, from 5 p.m.Admission free
- 6.9.2019, from 5 p.m.Admission free
- 7.9.2019, from 5 p.m.Admission free
- 8.9.2019, from 3 p.m.Admission free
How do you make a piece about Europe without talking about Europe?
Separation: the action or state of moving or being moved apart.
Song: a set of words set to music or meant to be sung
Togetherness: the state of being close to another person or other people.
Paul Norman and Leander Ripchinsky, choose not to take separation, song or togetherness at face value, but through the act of game-playing gently coax something resembling meaning from its hiding place. As an audience we are asked to park our expectations, taking the chance to busy ourselves with rules and words and sounds and all kinds of decision-making. How do you make a piece about Brexit without talking about Brexit?
Sprache: Englisch und Deutsch
The installation can be entered and left at any time.