- 20.07.2021, 7.30 p.m., admission from 6.30 p.m.€ 58 per bench (2 persons)
Carsten Meyer aka Erobique is the DJ, who got the Mousonturm birthday party really started in 2019. Now he returns to mix it up once more at the Musikpavillon. Meyer’s anarchic live performances have been animating parties and clubs with wild dance session since 1997. His motto “Fake it till you make it” has truly paid off; by now, Carsten Meyer’s unconventional piano improvisations have arrived in the middle of society. He works at various German stages as a theatre composer and musician, produces radio plays for public broadcasters, as well as music for films and series (“Fraktus”, “Der Tatortreiniger”). At the roaring opening of this year’s Summer in the City series, Carsten Meyer will be playing techno, hits and boogie-woogie on the piano, brilliantly accompanied by Lucas Kochbeck on drums.
– Accessible only via the entrance at Palmengartenstraße.
– The event will take place no matter what kind of weather.
– No self-seating, no picnics on the lawn!
– Catering will be provided, but you are also allowed to bring your own food and drinks.
– Only entire benches can be booked when purchasing tickets (1 bench = max. 2 people). All benches are placed individually at an appropriately safe distance from each other.
– Tickets can only be purchased in advance. There will be no evening box office on location.
– Wheelchair users are requested to please register before purchasing tickets by writing to: email@example.com, as not all seats are wheelchair accessible.
– The ticket is valid after the event as a 2for1 voucher for a visit to the Palmengarten (until 31 December 2021).
Hygiene and Safety:
– Registration for mandatory tracking in case of Covid-19 infections will be done on location.
– Wearing a mouth-nose covering is mandatory all over the concert area, except in the seating areas.
– All hygiene and safety regulations in force and prescribed at the time of the event apply. For more information, please visit: www.mousonturm.de/sicherheit-und-hygiene/