Ozan Ata Canani & Karaba
Musikpavillon im Palmengarten, teilbestuhlt
- 17.08.2021, 7.30 p.m., admission from 6.30 p.m.€ 58 per bench (2 persons)
As a teenager, Ozan Ata Canani was already so good at the bağlama, the Anatolian long-necked lute, that the great Aşık Mahzuni Şerif took him along on tour. In the late seventies, he wrote the first song cycle of Anatolian music in German, as a young adult. He wanted to put down roots, live in Germany and communicate with mainstream society, provide a voice for all that was going wrong. But no one wanted to publish these songs at the time. In 2014, his YouTube hit “Deutsche Freunde” finally appeared on the compilation “Songs Of Gastarbeiter”. Since, we have come to know “Ata Abi” and all the other fabulous pieces. They are a poetic vision of the future – from the past. In 2020, the recordings were finally completed with the album “Warte mein Land, warte” after more than forty years. Timeless songs full of infectious optimism, whose wishes are still not fulfilled.
– Accessible only via the entrance at Palmengartenstraße.
– The event will take place no matter what kind of weather.
– No self-seating, no picnics on the lawn!
– Catering will be provided, but you are also allowed to bring your own food and drinks.
– Only entire benches can be booked when purchasing tickets (1 bench = max. 2 people). All benches are placed individually at an appropriately safe distance from each other.
– Tickets can only be purchased in advance. There will be no evening box office on location.
– Wheelchair users are requested to please register before purchasing tickets by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org, as not all seats are wheelchair accessible.
– The ticket is valid after the event as a 2for1 voucher for a visit to the Palmengarten (until 31 December 2021).
Hygiene and Safety:
– Registration for mandatory tracking in case of Covid-19 infections will be done on location.
– Wearing a mouth-nose covering is mandatory all over the concert area, except in the seating areas.
– All hygiene and safety regulations in force and prescribed at the time of the event apply. For more information, please visit: www.mousonturm.de/sicherheit-und-hygiene/