- 03.08.2021, 7.30 p.m., admission from 6.30 p.m.€ 58 per bench (2 persons)
Tom Schilling & The Jazz Kids neither play jazz nor are they kids. Instead, they are a bunch of very competent musicians plus a multi-talented actor who revives classic ballads and songs from the abyss, as well as the tradition of German chanson. Balancing between melancholy and humour, Tom Schilling’s lyrics are devoted to love and the big city, reminding us with their brittle charm of early Element of Crime albums, of Weill, Waits and Brecht. His sung stories blend beautifully with the music of the Jazz Kids – sometimes clanking and clanging, sometimes tenderly playful ballads, schlager, but also rocking guitars and fast rhythms.
– Accessible only via the entrance at Palmengartenstraße.
– The event will take place no matter what kind of weather.
– No self-seating, no picnics on the lawn!
– Catering will be provided, but you are also allowed to bring your own food and drinks.
– Only entire benches can be booked when purchasing tickets (1 bench = max. 2 people). All benches are placed individually at an appropriately safe distance from each other.
– Tickets can only be purchased in advance. There will be no evening box office on location.
– Wheelchair users are requested to please register before purchasing tickets by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org, as not all seats are wheelchair accessible.
– The ticket is valid after the event as a 2for1 voucher for a visit to the Palmengarten (until 31 December 2021).
Hygiene and Safety:
– Registration for mandatory tracking in case of Covid-19 infections will be done on location.
– Wearing a mouth-nose covering is mandatory all over the concert area, except in the seating areas.
– All hygiene and safety regulations in force and prescribed at the time of the event apply. For more information, please visit: www.mousonturm.de/sicherheit-und-hygiene/