Ensemble Mobil/Canan Erek
- 10.09.2017, 11 & 17 Uhrfreier Eintritt, Green Move: Meeting Point: Alter Kurpark Bad Soden (Konzertmuschel); Kronbergerstr. 2
- 13.09.2017, 16 & 18 UhrFreier Eintritt, Green Move: Meeting Point: Kurhaus Bad Vilbel, Niddastr. 1
- 15.09.2017, 15 & 17 UhrFreier Eintritt, Green Move: Meeting Point: Kurpark Bad Nauheim, am Brunnen
- 16.09.2017, 18 UhrFreier Eintritt, Green Move: Meeting Point: Kurpark Bad Nauheim, am Brunnen
- 17.09.2017, 11 am & 2 & 5 pmfree admission, Green Move: Meeting Point: Kurpark Bad Homburg, Russische Kirche, Kaiser-Friedrich-Promenade 84
Japanese scientists have discovered that people, who spend a lot of time in nature, have better immune systems, suffer less from stress and are less likely to be diagnosed with cancer. This has set off a trend (at least in Asia): forest bathing – walking through woodlands, while perceiving nature with all your senses. This fascinates Canan Erek. Her choreography Green Move visits various spa gardens, which have always been places of healing. The dance performance wanders within the different parks and takes the audience with it on a stroll. Erek’s piece is the second Ensemble Mobil, initiated by the Tanzplattform Rhein-Main. The format encourages professional dance makers to create pieces that leave conventional theatre spaces behind and journey out into the region.
DANCE/TANZPLATTFORM RHEIN-MAIN * By and with Canan Erek