- 27.4.2015, 20.15, 20.30, 20.45, 21.00 UhrEintritt frei
- 28.4.2015, 20.15, 20.30, 20.45, 21.00 UhrEintritt frei
- 30.4.2015, 15.15, 15.30, 15.45, 16.00 UhrEintritt frei
- 29.4.2015, 20.15, 20.30, 20.45, 21.00 UhrEintritt frei
- 1.5.2015, 20.15, 20.30, 20.45, 21.00 UhrEintritt frei
- 2.5.2015, 5.15 p.m., 5.45 p.m, 6 p.m.free of charge
10VE is an intimate invitation. In their participatory musical biofeedback and movement composition for two actuators and an audience, Antoni Rayzhekov and Katharina Köller allow for an insight into their sensual relationship, for interfering with them and their bindings. In their work, the artists address the non-intrusive nature of surveillance technology and the degree of voluntariness with which we share our most private information publicly.
“Love represents the “smallest group“ in which personal, private space is critically needed and is therefore opposed to surveillance and privacy violations.” (the artists)
Sonifying the developing emotional relations in the performance space, they create a musical representation of the psycho-physical processes between artists and audience occurring during the 10 min performance. The artists will also hold a three hour workshop on biosensors on Friday morning.
Sign up on location.
more information on the performance can be found here