- 30.8.2019, 5 p.m.Admission free
- 2.9.2019, 5 p.m.Admission free
- 3.9.2019, 5 p.m.Admission free
- 4.9.2019, 5 p.m.Admission free
- 5.9.2019, 5 p.m.Admission free
- 6.9.2019, 5 p.m.Admission free
- 7.9.2019, 5 p.m.Admission free
- 8.9.2019, 3 p.m.Admission free
Anna Witt accompanied a group of young people in Leipzig during the development and implementation of a performative manifesto of a possible youth movement. In the discussion within the group, the young people formulated their own perceptions of dominant systems. They wondered in which society they would like to live and openly expressed their utopias. The resulting manifesto was translated by the group according to their own ideas into physical forms of expression and performative interventions in public space. Anna Witt’s video installations question the emergence of cultural stereotypes and the position of the individual within social systems. Her works address the problem of subject formation in relation to political identity, collectivity and civil rights.
Duration: 20:10 min.
Language: In German with English subtitles